Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I enjoyed the time off. It was nice. Today was kind of hard. I really missed not being able to be with my family this weekend for father's day. It is pretty rare to miss a holiday with the family. So, I hope everyone had a great day with their daddy today! I know I miss mine along with everyone else in my family!!!

We got our third group today. Mine is from Illinois. They are in junior high and it is an all girl group . I am pretty excited about it. They love to talk so that will make things go pretty great! Our anchor site is Andrew Jackson Boys and Girls Club so it should be a lot of fun!!! I hope everyone has a great week. Y'all need to start coming to visit this summer!! Please keep praying for us as a staff! Thanks for all the praying so far. We truly appreciate it! love y'all!

Breanne

No comments: