Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello Nashville!!!

Today is day two of being in Nashville for the summer. Things are going pretty great so far. There are eight of us working this summer and that is including the director and assistant director. Everyone is from different states for the most part so getting to know everyone has been a lot of fun because I love meeting new people!! It has only been two days but I already love Nashville which I kind of thought would happen!! There is so much culture and diversity here. Its pretty amazing.
We are in staff training right now so we dont have any groups until the first of June. Today we did our prayer tour. It is a two hour tour of the city. We go to different places throughout the city just to get a better feel of the needs of the people and also just to learn more about where we are going to be living for the summer. We get out at certain areas and pray over the city. We take our groups on the tour at the beginning of each week. It is by far one of my favorite parts of everything that we do! Well, I just wanted to start filling everyone in on what has started happening. Please pray for us this summer. It is going to be a very busy and exhausting summer but God is going to be doing some pretty great things!! Pray that we have patience with each other and also our groups. I love yall!!!

In Him,

Breanne

Also, if you want to pray for each of the staff by name, that would be awesome!! Its Jessie, Mary Margaret, Joy, Patrick, Jimmy, and me. Our director is Jes and assistant director is Kristen.

2 comments:

MAMA said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. We are praying for you and the group daily.
Love ya,
Mama

Anonymous said...

Breanne I just prayed for you and your group. I can't wait to hear about all of the amazing things God is doing and how He is using you and the team you are part of! It sounds amazing already! (I love the idea of praying over different areas of the city). Have fun!
Love ya!

Kara