Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fresh Start

So, its almost 6 am here and this is kind of the story of my life right now!! I sleep at random times and currently do not do a lot of it! I really tried to keep this updated this summer but as the days got busier this thing was forgotten! So, here is to new beginnings. Which kind of symbolizes where I am right now. This is the beginning of life after college. Its was kind of a strange feeling to not go back to school this past August. I think school pretty much defines our life for so long and then its over. Its such a weird transition. I feel like this could be hardest time to find some sort of balance between becoming an adult and not really feeling like I am one.

Turning 25 was supposed to be a big deal I guess but I don't feel any different. I don't feel like I thought I would. I remember my siblings turning 25 and thinking how mature they were and so "adult" but I don't feel that. Its kind of funny to think about being 13 or 14 and thinking about how life would be at 25. According to the teenage version of me, I would have been married and probably had kids by now. WOW!! What the heck was I thinking? I am nowhere near ready to have a family. I feel like there is so much to do and explore. I don't want to have any regrets. I have the rest of my life to be married and I am excited for that season of my life but not ready for it.

Its also been a weird transition because I have no idea what the heck I am supposed to be doing right now!! I have all these ideas and dreams that I want to accomplish. I think that is why I don't sleep a lot. My mind is running like a crazy person! I hope and pray that I can follow through with them all. I would love to start planning for my non profit soon. I just need some people to buy into the idea and when I say "buy" into it, I mean...I need your money! :) So, for all two of that might read this, if you have any extra cash laying around or happen to win the lottery and don't know what to do with it...Look a girl up!! I know God will take care of it. I just have to trust and be patient. Patience is such a dreaded word to me! God likes to do things His way and I guess that is okay but sometimes I feel like I could really help Him out!! Okay, I am done for now. Hopefully, I can become a true blogger and keep this thing updated.

love y'all, Breanne

No comments: