Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things Change

Another chapter in my life is about to close. College is coming to an end and I have mixed emotions. I am so excited to see what God has planned for the next step but the fear of the unknown also sets in!! Do I even know what to do with myself when I do not have to go to school?!? It will be nice to not have class anymore! I decided to start this blog for two reasons. The main reason was because I am pretty horrible about writing in a journal and I use the internet pretty much every day so this would be the easiest way to begin recording the new phases of my life! The second reason was so I could share these new experiences with my friends and family! As most know, I got the CSM job in Nashville. So, I am sure that will be what most blogs are about this summer. I am so excited about it. It will be a very busy summer and a growing time. I am anxious to see how God uses me and becomes even more real to me! Well, this post will be short but there will be many, many more to come!!

No comments: