Friday, June 4, 2010

Project 365

I have decided that I take pictures way more than I blog. So, I am hoping that I will be able to combine the two and blog way more consistently.

Basically, I will be taking pictures every day for the next year. I am going to share these with yall. I want to start really capturing all the things that happening in my life especially now that I am so far away from family and friends. I hope that yall will enjoy this as much as I do. Thank you so much for the support and prayers I have felt since moving to LA. I love each and every one of you so much. Thanks for being a part of my life. Without further ado...my first week of Project 365:

May 27th:
The view from my desk. Love that picture of Peyton getting ready for his first Ole Miss baseball game



May 28th:
Our first day of staff training. We hosted a group from Torrence, CA and had Indian Food brought in before going on the prayer tour.



May 29th:
CSM group working with Faith in Christ kids club



May 30th:
Jordan and I hanging out while our group goes on Dinner Search


May 31st
My new obsession is Yogurtland. The best part is my group from Grand Junction, CO got me a $100 gift card there! So, now I have every reason to go on a daily basis.


June 1st:
Staff Training!!


June 2nd:
JP and Deric were here! So glad I got to hang out with them for a few hours. It was really nice to see familiar faces.


June 3rd:
Cooking at a ministry site. You really don't even want to know what is that pot!

No comments: