Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Breelyn! Gifts71-80



My neice turns 4 today. She is the most precious little girl and I love being her aunt. I love everything about her. I love that she is a princess and a girly girl but can definitely hold her own. I love that she calls me BreeBree and the way she lights up when I come home. She is one of my favorite people in the world. My gifts for this week will be pictures of Breelyn.

Breelyn,
I love you so much! Thank you for showing me what loving unconditionally looks like. I am so proud of you and love being your aunt! You bring so much joy into my life and I can't wait to see how God uses you.

love, BreeBree

*love her spongebob sunglasses!
*She loves her Pops!
*She loves her baby brother most days...
*HUGE Kris Allen fan and loves the autographed picture
*always posing
*She would live outside if she could
*Even her "freak out" moments are cute
*First day of school
*Jumpzone birthday party
*Always be my little princess

No comments: