Saturday, July 25, 2009

How many times?

How many times can I restart a blog? It's kind of ridiculous but hopefully this time things will stick! I love reading blogs about my friends and random people I don't know so hopefully I can begin to keep everyone else involved in my life. Although, I don't lead the most exciting life, it's still a pretty great life. Let's recap the past five months of my life: moved to Nashville, completed an internship with CSM, met some pretty great girls and we moved in together, starting to get involved with Crosspoint and loving it, and started making some pretty great friends.

I really love Nashville. If the chance presents itself, I could live here forever. It just seems like the perfect fit for me. There are so many things to do. I love all the culture and the music scene is incredible. There is so much talent here (not involving country music) so it's nice to be able to get the chance to go see a great show any night of the week.

Crosspoint is so great. I have tried out a few churches and there are about 700 churches here so I have had plenty to chose from! Crosspoint just seems to be the right choice for me. The people have been so great. I love how involved they are in the community and their heart for missions, home and overseas, is inspiring. I am excited to get more involved. It has been a long time.

My non-profit is still in the planning phase. I have talked to a few people and it gets me excited to talk to people that inspire me. It is also nice to talk to people that I know will support me no matter what happens. I know God has placed them in my life for that reason and I can't thank Him enough.

I vow to make this a routine part of my life. It is going to happen! Maybe if I actually write more often, more people will read it! I think it could be good for me! I like how I am trying to convince myself that this will be routine! IT WILL HAPPEN!

Until next time,

Breanne

No comments: